Thursday, June 13, 2013

First Post- natural look

  Hello! This is my first post on this blog. I may add authors so it's not just me, who knows. Anyway, for the first look I'm featuring, I decided on natural. Here it is in steps:

STEP 1

Contour your face with a coral or light brown blush by putting it in the hollows of your cheeks. Apply a few layers of white blush along the cheekbones and go over it with skin-colored blush. This makes your cheekbones more prominent. And YES, I'm using Starplaza. I didn't feel like blowing all my Stardollars.
 
STEP 2
 
Add a color slightly darker than your MeDoll's skin tone to your eyelids to define the eyes. Put some white on the brow bone and go over it with skin-colored eye shadow for a highlight.
 
STEP 3
 
Pick a light, natural shade of lipstick. If you want, use some lip gloss on the center of the bottom lip and cupid's bow.  This looks more realistic than coating the entire mouth with gloss.
 
STEP 4
 
Use a SMALL amount of lengthening mascara on your eyelashes. Don't make the lashes as long as they can be; there's nothing natural-looking about having tons of mascara on.
 
STEP 5
 
Accessorize and you're done!

WHAT I USED

EYES
Midnight Black mascara
Tijana Eye shadow
Royal White Shadow
Gold Eye shadow

CHEEKS
Snow White blush
Gold blush
Fusion Coral blush

LIPS
Coral lipstick
Luxe lip gloss

ACCESORIES
Black Lego Heart Necklace
 
  I hope you enjoyed my first look, I will be posting more very soon!
 
-Sonny815

No comments:

Post a Comment